TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A booking form containing all the terms of the booking must be returned by the client before work commences.
2. Usage: Booking fees cover the right to use one image for one year from the date of the booking in Belgium only, for the initial use. (unless different is agreed prior – see Extra Fees)
3. Rates: a minimum booking of 2 hours is required.
4. Overtime: Overtime rates apply to all bookings that run over the agreed duration.
5. Fittings: A 2-hour minimum booking is required - after which an hourly rate will be charged.
6. Travel: Expenses are applicable to all bookings (as required).
7. Overnight stays: If the model is required to work on consecutive days or early start away from home, an overnight stay in a hotel will be required, and therefore included in the booking fee.
8. Meals: Clients are responsible for models' meals on all half-day (+) bookings. Per diems will be chargeable for overnight stays.
EXTRA FEES/ USAGE
To be agreed at the time of the booking or before additional usage:
(a) Extra Usage: Extra fees are payable for the right to use the photographs for purposes other than the initial use (for more than one year in Belgium from date of booking).
(b) Outside of Belgium: Extra fees are payable for the right to use the photographs outside of Belgium. The additional fees cover the right to use one image for one year from the date of the booking, in the area agreed.
To be agreed after the time of booking:
(a) Extra Usage: It is the client's responsibility to notify No Babes Agency if subsequent usage is required after the time of booking as per 9(a) above. Extra fees will then be negotiated.
(b) Outside of Belgium: It is the client's responsibility to notifyNo Babes Agency if subsequent usage is required after the time of booking for any other area outside of Belgium as per 9(b) above. Extra fees will then be negotiated.
11. Both agency fees and model fees will be invoiced by No Babes Agency. VAT and any other agreed expenses will be added where appropriate.
12. Existing Clients - Payment is required within 30 days of the date of the invoice. The person booking the model will be invoiced and solely responsible for payment unless otherwise agreed at the time of the booking. No usage of the model's image is allowed until payment is received in full. Please note that a 10% charge of the invoice total will be added if the payment is not received within the 30-day period. A further 10% will be added for each 30-day period thereafter.
13. Exclusion fees: It is the client's responsibility to check whether conflicting work has been done. If a model advertises a product, he/ she/them is able to work for any competitor unless an exclusion fee is negotiated.
14. It is up to the client to confirm a booking within 24 hours of the proposed job. If not confirmed within this time, and a definite booking is offered from elsewhere, we are within our rights to accept the guaranteed booking.
(a) Within 1 working day of the starting time - the full fee is chargeable unless the same model is rebooked for another date(s) at time of cancellation.
(b) Within 2 working days of the starting time - half the fee will be chargeable unless the same model is rebooked for another date(s) at time of cancellation.
(c) If a booking is canceled because of illness or another reason beyond No Babes Agency/ the models' control, the model shall not be liable for cancellation charges.
16. Weather Permitting Bookings: At the first cancellation, a half-fee is charged unless the client fails to cancel in time to prevent the model's attendance, when the full fee is payable. At the second cancellation the full fee is charged.
17. Catwalk bookings give the right to allow photographers present to take photographs and videos of the show on the basis that all such material are for REPORTING PURPOSES ONLY. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that all photographers present are aware of this condition and abide by it. Any other usage must be negotiated at the time of the booking (as set out in 9).
18. The photographer or client is not entitled to use test photography for commercial purposes unless specific arrangements have been made with No Babes Agency prior to the test.
19. The photographer/the client and anyone obtaining rights are not entitled to use any images for any usage beyond that agreed. The photographer/client agrees to restrict the use and exploitation of the copyright. If the client is not the photographer, the client is to draw all these terms and conditions to the attention of the photographer and obtain his agreement to them before the shoot commences.
20. The client is responsible for the model's health and safety when the model is travelling, or providing services, in connection with the booking to the same extent as an employee of the client. The client will maintain adequate insurance cover to underwrite its obligations to the model. No Babes Agency is not responsible if the model fails to attend the booking. The client is advised to insure against losses that might result if the model does not keep a booking because of ill health or another reason.
21. All matters relating to the use of the model's image, any other services supplied by the model, and all fees, must be negotiated and agreed with No Babes Agency. If the client/photographer or any other person connected with them obtains the model's signature on any document or the model's purported verbal agreement to anything - this is not binding unless it is agreed by No Babes Agency in writing.
22. Any complaint regarding any of our models should be reported when the issue arises.
*We reserve the right to negotiate within the structure of these terms & conditions.
We are No Babes Agency and we are the data controller in respect of your personal data. We are a company registered in Belgium and our company tax number is BE0717 747 639. If you have any queries about our handling of your personal data, we can be contacted at our registered office at Address Sparrenhof 13, 3071 Erps-Kwerps, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This policy explains how we collect and use the personal data that you provide to us and how we keep it secure. Please read this policy carefully alongside any applicable ones.
Terms & conditions : to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
For the purpose of the applicable Data Protection Legislation, we are the data controller of any personal data we process. As data controllers, we are responsible for ensuring our systems, processes, suppliers, and staff comply with Data Protection Legislation (Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018) in relation to the personal data we handle.
Data we may collect: • Your name, address, contact details, education and employment history; • Identification documentation; • Right to work status; • Contact details for next of kin/emergency point of contact; • Banks details and identifiers such as National Insurance number; • Images/videos of you; • Applications, reviews, notes and records of your progress; • Special Data – collected because No Babes Agency is an inclusive talent agency, supporting models with disabilities, visible differences, non-binary and trans. o Racial or ethnic origin o Genetic data o Data concerning health or disability o Sexual orientation o Gender reassignment.
How we collect data: • Application form; • Email and telephone correspondence • Notes and records kept on file during your engagement with No Babes Agency from meetings with us, any feedback from clients; • Publicly available sources such as magazines, press articles, documentaries and social media.
2. How we may use your personal data: Under the Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are: Legitimate Interests • Internal administration and management purposes; Contract • Assessing suitability/eligibility as talent; • Fulfilling our contractual obligations to you / clients. Legal • Fulfilling our legal obligations to you/clients Employment - Article 9(b) • Condition for processing Special Category data as listed above
Whom we may disclose your personal data to (where relevant): • Our third-party service providers for the operation of our business; • Our clients where necessary to fulfill contractual obligations; • Any affiliate talent agencies (eg: engaged by us to provide modeling and or talent agency services on their behalf in Belgium and in a jurisdiction outside of Belgium); • Other third parties such as our legal/professional advisers and government departments.
How long we will retain your data for: • Talent personal data relevant to the purpose shall be kept for up 20 years and we shall not retain this data for longer than is necessary. We will ensure we keep all personal data up to date and shall delete any personal data which is not necessary for the purpose. Clients (including prospective clients): Details such as: • Your name and business information; • Relevant identification document where necessary; • Payment details.
How we collect data: • Email and telephone correspondence; • Via our accounts team to collate supplier information when engaged in bookings; • Publicly available sources such as magazines, press articles, documentaries and social media. How we may use your personal data: Under the UK GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: Legitimate Interests • Internal administration and relationship management purposes; • Commercial (eg credit worthiness) Contract • Fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations to you / clients. Legal • Fulfilling our legal obligations to you/clients (eg anti-money laundering)
3. Who we may disclose your personal data to (only where relevant): • Our third-party service providers who provide relevant support for the operation of our business; • Our talent where necessary to fulfill contractual obligations; • Any affiliate talent agencies (eg: engaged by us to provide modelling and or talent agency services on their behalf in Belgium and in a jurisdiction outside of Belgium); • Other third parties such as our legal/professional advisers and government departments.
How long we will retain your data for: • Client personal data relevant to the purpose shall be kept for up to 6 years and we shall not retain this data for longer than is necessary. We will ensure we keep all data up to date and shall delete any personal data which is not necessary for the purpose.
Users of our website: Details such as: • Application details How we collect data: • Via online application form and offered links to social media; • When you contact us via email or telephone; • Via cookies to monitor performance of hosting site. How we may use your personal data: Under the Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are: Legitimate Interests • Via cookies to monitor performance of hosting site. Contract • Fulfilling our contractual obligations to you -Internal administration to move forwards with castings; Who we may disclose your personal data to (only where relevant): • Our third party service providers who provide relevant support for the operation of our business; • Where you have given us clear consent to do so, we may pass to third parties to provide you with information about services we feel may interest you; • We shall only transfer personal data to third parties which is limited to the relevant purpose and is adequately protected.
How long we will retain your data for: • Our website users’ personal data shall be kept for 6 years and we shall not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary. • We will ensure we keep all personal data up to date and delete any personal data which is not necessary for the purpose. Transfer of Data between Jurisdictions Personal data may be transferred to one of our Affiliate Talent Agencies (eg: engaged to us to provide modelling and/or talent agency services on their behalf in Belgium or in a jurisdiction outside of Belgium) for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to our Talent and 4 Clients. We also use a number of suppliers in connection with the operation of our business and they may have access to the personal data we process. For example, an IT supplier may see our personal data when providing software support, or a company which we use for a marketing campaign may process contacts’ personal data for us. When contracting with suppliers and/or transferring personal data to a different jurisdiction, we take appropriate steps to ensure that there is adequate protection in place and that the principles are adhered to.
Your rights Under Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018, you have rights including: right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Should you wish to make a request in line with your rights as an individual, please forward it to us at email@example.com and we will respond to the request ensuring we following Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Security Information security is a key element of data protection. We take appropriate measures to secure personal data and protect it from loss or unauthorized disclosure or damage. Staff abide are aware of and abide by Belgian GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and it’s principles in processing personal data.
5 Contacts and complaints If you have concerns or questions about the way we have handled your personal data, we encourage you to contact us and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are concerned about the way we have processed your personal data. Date updated: 2023